1. A need unfilled by other military agencies. Client A is an international biomedical equipment manufacturer who operates a large field service organization throughout the United States. Client A had been trying to fill a field service engineering position in Des Moines, IA for through 2 large conference-based military placement firms for over 6 months when he decided to try Absolutely American. After a short meeting to understand the needs of the client, Absolutely American was able to present 4 qualified and interested candidates for the position within 4 days of taking the job. With close cooperation with the client to streamline the interview, offer, and background check processes in order meet a training deadline, Absolutely American, Inc. was able to reward the client with an accepted offer in only 8 days from taking on the job.
2. Hot Job Needs Superstar Now. Client B is a family-owned metals manufacturer with a plant in the Southeastern U. S. Client B had been trying to fill a position for a Quality Manager who could take a plant of 250 people from zero to ISO 9001 certification. After a careful review of the requirements with the hiring manager, Absolutely American, Inc. presented 6 candidates within 10 days. Of the 6 submissions, 4 candidates were interviewed, and recognizing an opportunity to capture key talent for their team, Client B chose to hire 2 candidates from the line-up of 4.
3. A job that just wouldn’t close. Client C is a division of a large multinational heavy manufacturing client with a headquarters in the southeastern U. S. Client B had could not find a qualified maintenance electronics technician who would accept their bargaining unit position for over a year. Absolutely American, Inc. presented 3 candiates within 2 weeks and rewarded the client with an accepted offer from a candidate in California within 24 days of taking the order.
4. I need candidates yesterday. Client D is a biomedical equipment OEM who had a need for 3 field service engineers. However, the hiring manager was only given approval for the locations and number to hire 4 weeks prior to the required start of training date. Absolutely American, Inc. was called that day, and within 10 days had provided 11 candidates that satisfied the needs for all 3 locations with candidates who could start in time for the scheduled training class.
5. Submit Only Your Best & This Is a Race. Client E is a Fortune 1000 environmental company who had a persistent problem filling 2 truck service manager positions over the course of nearly a year. Absolutely American, Inc. was engaged for the first time and was pitted against 2 large and 2 small military placement firms to provide up to 5 candidates for the 2 positions. Each firm had 5 days to prepare. Absolutely American, Inc. was the only company to make its submissions on time and in the proper format, and following interviews, the #1 candidates for both positions had come from Absolutely Amerian, Inc. Though these positions were filled by internal candidates, the effort galvanized the relationship with the new client and established our reputation for service.